4.14.2009

i have too many flaws

I haven't written an entry in a while (three weeks?  I can't remember going on a hiatus that long since I decided not to blog for a month), so it seems appropriate that I should do it while I am in the midst of being extremely busy.  Yes, things have been hectic since I got back from Germany.  Which, by the way, was amazing.  That's what I tell everyone because describing the trip is just too hard.  It might've been the best thing that has ever happened in my life thus far, which is pretty great considering I have been living seventeen years (however I'm a pretty boring person, so I guess it's not that great).  Luckily we were required to keep a trip journal the entire time we were there, so I have everything recorded and I don't need to scribe it here, re-describing everything that happened.  Because a lot of stuff happened!  I'm going to pring out my favorite pictures and either a) make a photojournal, b) put them on my wall, or c) all of the above.  I haven't decided yet.  This, of course, will be when I have more time.

Boy have I been rambling!  I'm going to list everything I need to get done, which may be driving me to make this post longer and longer to put off my tasks.  I have to finish studying chemistry for my unit test tomorrow.  I have to study math for my midterm on Wednesday.  I have to get my Streetcar Named Desire booklet done before Monday.  I have to practice driving.  I have to practice golfing.  I have to burn CDs of my Germany photos for people by the end of this week.  There is just too much stuff going on!  I guess I am mostly caught up from missing days of school two weeks ago, but chemistry would have definitely been a lot easier if I learned electrochemistry with everyone else.  Half of me just wants to give up and wing it tomorrow.  I only really need over a fifty anyways.  But I'm afraid that by winging it, I'll end up failing it and that won't be a good feeling.  I am just so tired of trying all the time.  I'm tired of this unnecessary desire to want to be the best all the time.  Because I know I'm not, and that I will never be.  I am not good at anything and mediocre at everything.

No comments: