3.01.2009

what will make you believe me?

Today has been the best day I've had in a couple of weeks.  I guess it was because I did not have to stress about school whatsover because I finished my homework earlier this weekend (I'm finally getting this down!).  Anyways.  My day started out with me going to Diana's house to teach her drums.  She still hasn't got it down yet, but it's nice to hang out with her, even though she's banging the drums at the wrong time.  It'll get better soon!  haha but yeah.  After that I went to Nellie's to meet Kim for her birthday brunch.  It was Kim, Bonnie, Megan, Tess, and I and it was really good.  We had to wait so long for a table and to get our food but it was so worth it.  After that we went to Purr and I got my grad dress.  Except I didn't really realize it then, I just really liked it and it was not expensive at all, and it looks pretty good.  So I bought it.  Tonight when I got home I showed my mom and my sister and they liked it too and said I should wear it to grad.  I wish I could wear it earlier!  But I think that it'll be a good dress for grad, and I'm just too lazy to think about those kinds of things and actually go out and look for something.  This way it's just not forced.  It's like .. things just happened.  Which is a good way things should come together!

After that we went to The Rocket because we were going to get Kim a pair of new sunglasses for her birthday, but then we found out that she just got new Ray-Bans for her birthday.  So then after we went to American Apparel and I bought a new sweater and we tried on ridiculous dresses and skirts.  It was fun.  After that, Kim, Bonnie, and I went to Bonnie's house and ate cake and played Monopoly.  I really was not lucky today.  I lost pretty badly because Bonnie got so many hotels and houses, and even though Kim willed all of her property and money to me after she left, I still could not defeat Bonnie.  It was frustrating but really fun.  I love board games.

After that, I headed to Brittany's so I could hang out with her one last time before she departs for France.  We went with Jessica to the Cheesecake Cafe and had dinner, which was really, really good.  I was so stuffed from everything I ate.  We stayed at the restaurant for probably an hour and a half after we finished eating because we were just so into our conversations.  I was really glad we got to talk about so much stuff, because with them it's easy to get things off my chest without anything getting too serious.  It helped me realize a lot of things.  Like how I'm in a good place right now, even though things are pretty stressful.  Anyways, they dropped me off and I've just been hanging out at home.  But what a good day.  What a good day.

No comments: