6.05.2009

there's only a week left of school

I want to do one more issue of The Iconographer, and we gotta iron t-shirts and have a chem AP party still.  Man am I over my head.

Uhhhh I'm feeling good these past couple of days, mood swings are weird.  I got my film fest poster framed and presented to me the other day in front of my calculus class, and I went to my last girls' rugby game.  It's too bad they didn't win.  My design for the Calgary Film Festival's Youth By Youth Cinema got printed and I like it.  I finished my design for the Sled Island poster contest and now I just have to take a picture of it.  It's snowing so it's not likely that I will be able to go golfing.  Gavin and I took the train home together and it wasn't awkward.  What a strange week.

listening to:  breaking my heart again - aqualung

No comments: