10.25.2008

even if he wanted to, do you think he'd come back

Choir camp was fun.  Personally, I enjoyed band camp a whole lot more, and choir camp last year was more fun because there was a bigger group, but still .. I really loved hanging out with Jessica because we hardly ever get a chance to hang out regularly.  She is really amazing!  There were some pretty good moments too, like karoake, and the broken fridge, and the ridiculous photoshoot, and our late night talks that actually weren't that late, and the group activities were actually really enjoyable .. but it was just cold, and different.  And there was way too much singing.  I was too tired!  I pretty much passed out during the full choir rehearsal.  I accidentally had a solo about a pig and ladies who shake it easy.  Jessica and I pitched to Mr. Waters our awesome harmony.  On the bus ride home, Jessica and I listened to Ghost Mice, and I was so tired I pretty much spaced out.

Regarding the question last night, I honestly don't think I would change anything about my life right now.  I almost considered the obvious fact, but then again, I was probably just getting my hopes up, and I highly doubt that you feel the same way anymore.  Also, that wouldn't change anything anyways, because now I know that even if something does click in your mind, it won't last and there is no sense in just elongating pain.  Maybe I just don't trust you enough to tell you the truth.  Or maybe I'm just too scared of what you'll think.  I think it's the latter.  I still think you are very sweet, and I'm glad you are my friend.  I guess this is the way things are supposed to be.  The way things were supposed to be since the beginning.  I'm not being bitter, I swear.  I spent nine months digging my feelings into my skin, what's new now?

No comments: