10.28.2008

can you please forgive the love

I've started to run out of things to say.  At least, things on here.  It's like if it's come to a point where my mind is filtering all of my thoughts, so just a stacatto of words spit out one by one.  What is there to say?  I've actually been enjoying doing math homework.  I guess that's not really normal.  I have to admit, I like math, and I like doing math.  There is just something comforting about being right about something.  My school marks are okay right now, and I guess it's because I don't have any distractions now.  At least, that's what my mom would say.  And this is before I find out what my social studies mark is, which I'm scared for because I'm certain my essay was absolutely awful.  I don't know how I could have written something so bad.  But, what's done is done, and I'm going to have to take it and really work hard for my next tests and essays.  Oh!  I have a playing test for band tomorrow, which should be fun.  I'll get to work on my drawing thing.  I really don't think my yearbook design won at all, which kind of blows because I put so much effort into it.  Whatever.  I like it a lot, and my friends like it, and I'm pretty proud that I kept to it until the end.

What else?  I think I've thought of my Halloween costume, if I can pull this off then it will be absolutely epic.  I think I'm going to start working on it tomorrow night.  I've been watching the skies and I think that clouds are beautiful with the sun.  The stars are beautiful with the moon.  Just some simple facts.  CJSW's funding drive is going on and they are giving some sweet prizes.  I'm going for the toque!  Over the weekend I worked with Mikki for Cailey's dad, and I made up all the money I would've probably made in a month.  My life has been slowly reverting back to previous times, and I'm sharing a quiet friendship where I'm always wondering if I should send you a message.  Is this our normality now?  It's kind of like what I've been learning in chemistry about equilibrium.  There's a stress in the system, so now we're trying to shift to bring it to a new equilibrium.  Or at least, I'm shifting.  And I think it's working.

No comments: