10.14.2008

no kansas palm beetle could ever come close to that free

Well! Today felt like it moved pretty quickly. I actually learned in math, until my attention finally broke and I started fidgeting with my stuff. In chemistry, I felt like an ass because I just acted so mean. I don't know why. I really didn't mean to. During social studies I had a test that I think went alright. After school I raked leaves with a bunch of my friends! It was pretty fun .. I enjoyed hanging out with Jessica and Kim, and drinking hot chocolate and eating chocolate muffins on the sidewalk and getting rejected by people who didn't want to have their lawns raked. There were a lot of duplexes, where the side on the right would want their lawn raked, and the side on the left wouldn't. So it'd end up with half the lawn being raked so it looked pretty funny. Kim and I drove home rockin' to Vampire Weekend, which was pretty sweet. My feet are pretty cold but I feel pretty good! Life is awesome right now.

No comments: