2.15.2009

"show me the awkward"

This long weekend has been pretty good.  In short form:
a) Thursday I went to Cailey's house and Tess, Megan, Cailey and I baked an amazing cake only to realize that we forgot to grease the pans.  So we decided to just make a mountain cake and put dinosaurs on it (we were celebrating Darwin's birthday, if that makes the dinosaurs logical) and it turned out to just be a mess.  Also, our icing was extremely sweet so it was really hard to eat, although the cake was good!
b) Friday I played a lot of Guitar Hero and drew a design for our band trip t-shirts.  I like it, so hopefully they decide to use it!  My sister kept coming up with weird ideas for me to draw, but I don't think I'm going to do them.  Then I went to Golf Town in the evening and hit a lot of balls.  So many that my hands were raw and tired, and the next day every muscle I used was sore.  I haven't golfed in a while.
c) Saturday I worked for the first time in like three weeks, and it was kind of boring although nice to see Jenna again.  We played Text Twist for the last two hours, which actually helped make the time go by.  After that I went to Gavin's birthday party and had a blast.  We played a lot of Guitar Hero (World Tour), fooseball, pool, and darts.  It was overall a good time.
d) Today I watched High School Musical 3, which is ridiculous but I'll probably watch it again in like ten minutes just because.  After that I went to Gavin's house to play some music, which was pretty good.  We made a new song today!  It sounded nice.  My sister killed my records for Cliffs of Dover and so I tried to beat her, but I can't.  She is the king.

I guess that wasn't really short form, but there were a lot of little things that went on.  The most hilarious thing happened today, though.  While my sisters, my mom and I were in the kitchen, I went to go get a glass of juice.  My older sister was having peanut butter on bread.  When I left my glass at the counter to put away the box of juice the fridge, I heard a slurping sound only to turn around and see my sister accidentally spill all of my juice from her mouth because she was laughing so hard.  It was so weird.  I laughed really hard, which hurt because my ribs still hurt a lot.

No comments: