5.21.2009

i only heard what i wanted

I stole a box of icecream sandwiches today.  I also skipped English class to go golf with Bronwyn's gym class.  And I hit a hole in one when golfing with Christie.  What a day of firsts.  I wrote a really, really good story that I'm proud of.  I've never had that .. where I write something that even I love.  I want everyone to read it just because I love it so much.  I love it so much that I'm not self conscious about it.  I don't care if everyone else hates it, because I am just so proud of it.  It only took seventeen years of my life, hey?  Anyways.  After writing that story I've started to pay more attention to the things that I think about.  I think about how many times I look down at my feet, because I'm self conscious of my legs.  I think about how I have so many thoughts but I end up stuffing 95% of those thoughts in the back of my mind because I don't want to tell anybody.  Today Bronwyn and I had a heart to heart, which is something I haven't had in a long time, and it felt really good to finally tell someone all of the thoughts I have choked down for the past year.  

I don't write in this very often.  I also don't see Heather very often, who I love very much.  I am trying to golf more often, grad is coming up fairly soon and I still think about the wrong things way too often.

listening to:  in our bedroom after the war - stars

No comments: