5.01.2009

wow wow wow

Sled Island and Folk Fest are blowing my mind!  I honestly can't wait for school to be over ... Final Fantasy?  In Calgary?  Playing in a church?  With his AMAZING LOOPING AND VOICE AND VIOLIN PLAYING??  Honestly that one show alone will make my life, especially since I didn't get to see his main concert when he was here at Folk Fest.  I loveeee Final Fantasy.

And then Iron & Wine and The Acorn are coming to Folk Fest!  And I'm volunteering at both festivals so hopefully that means free!  Yes I am frugal.  But that's just cause I've already paid (pretty much in full) my golf membership.  I think that will be good for me because then I will go out every day .. once I'm done my AP exam.  Which is in 11 days.  My study schedule starts tomorrow, we'll see how things go.  Also, I finished all of the math homework I was behind on all week.  We also finished our radio play in English, I did a lot of work in chemistry, and I practiced using four mallets on the marimba for my entire spare.  It was a pretty productive day too.  It felt pretty good.

listening to:  easier to lie - aqualung

No comments: