12.21.2009

nom nom nom

I went over to Sheila's house today to get together with Natalie, Sheila, Amanda, Bronwyn, and Mikki for the first time since September. That's a long time to not see your best friends! But it was so much fun! It was very comfortable, like a cozy blanket you pull out when it's cold outside. Anyway. We went out to the Christmas lights in Confederation Park to take pictures. It was very cold. Mikki wiped out in the snow twice. The batteries in my camera died pretty fast. We stood in teepees lined with Christmas lights and spun around while staring at the top of them, causing extreme dizziness and lots of crashing and falling. We headed back to Sheila's house and ate corn dogs and drank hot chocolate. We took cheesy Christmas portraits, and then Sheila's dad let us use his D3000 so we had a lot of fun taking modelesque photos. I love taking pictures, and nice cameras, man oh man.

I can't believe how soon Christmas is coming up! I'm so glad I am done all of my exams, it's nice to not have to worry about that kind of stuff.

listening to: many lives -> 49 mp (live) - owen pallet*

it's so weird that it's now under Owen Pallett, instead of Final Fantasy! It's crazy!

No comments: