12.23.2009

well someone's a little cocky

I don't feel drunk right now but I kind of am, well my head feels really heavy and I keep misspelling things. Except the spell check red squiggly line always pops up so my writing is a lot more intelligent than I am right now. I had a fish bowl, Irish car bomb, bottle cap, and one and a half beers tonight. I should be called the champ because I am the champ at chugging drinks. Seriously. It was so much fun tonight seeing everyone again! I did a lot of yelling. And high fiving. That car bomb wasn't as bad as the waitress made it out to be! But yeah. Secret Santa was really fun too, I got a nice gift from Paul; an American Apparel sweater and the CD I put on my wishlist. Except the sweater is a little too big, so I"m going to exchange it for a different size. Maybe a different style, I'm not sure yet. Anyway. Today was a good day, from going shopping with my sister to making cookies at Kim's house, to the hot pot and gift exchange to the bar. Life has been really really good lately! And I think they'll just keep on coming!

No comments: