10.09.2007

the bells ring no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

I am so, so stressed right now. Stressed since lunch. Jocelyne wasn't at school today, so spare was very lonely. I walked to the bank, and then got help on my essay. Which, by the way, has been moved until Monday because my social studies teacher is so so nice! Band was extremely boring, and I was just so tired. Also, I am joining wind ensemble. Good bye, spare time.

I am leaving for band camp tomorrow, and I haven't packed yet. I've spent my entire night either studying for the social studies test I have to write before school starts, and doing as much of the bio lab I have to finish by the end of tomorrow, because I apparently have to hand the lab in before I leave, even though the actual due date is Friday.

This is going to be the most stressful days away from school I will ever have. Until next week.

No comments: