10.29.2007

i don't mind sleeping on your floor

"Things are better spontaneous", that was the text message I got. Friday I had plans but didn't really have plans. I went with Cailey, Megan, and Tess to North Hill to go look for stuff for their RHPS costumes. We bought chocolate at Shoppers', bought Girl Guide cookies from a cute girl you just couldn't say no to.

After that, Cailey and I left to go other places. I went to the Folk Fest headquarters, a trek that took half an hour, and when I got there, that white sign made my heart drop, and made me turn around and head back. I met Carly at the train station! I hadn't seen Carly in the longest time, it was really nice. We had a good six minute conversation before Heather arrived.

I met my sister's friend at CJSW, apparently my sister is liked. That's surprising. I'm kidding. We got earplugs and pins, even Heather, who pledged NOTHING. After that, we hung around the cafeteria. And this is things just sprang up. I wasn't supposed to go a show that night. I wasn't supposed to stay out at 11. Friday nights are the ones I spend doing homework .. at home! But that was what happened. That show was pretty much the most intimate concert I've ever been to (although I haven't gone to many concerts). The Winks were amazing! I regret not buying anything from them, but really, I had no money. I'm really sad I didn't get to see The Grim Beat.

Saturday morning I played basketball at the school, which was fun. I didn't suck, which is a good thing, even though I've got to build up my endurance. It was fun playing against Brooke and Aneca, they are so tall. It felt good faking out people. Right after basketball, I went to work, and made ninja stars. Adam and Ed are such fun guys. At the end of the night, Ed tried on a compression shirt, which was just hilarious.

After work, my family went out for Japanese food for my sister's birthday. I didn't realize that I liked sushi, but it was good. The beef teriyaki was the best, though. After that, we went to see Dan in Real Life, which was a good enough movie. Some people from Abe sat beside my sister and I, which was pretty weird, because it was that kind of thing where you know who they are, but they don't really know you. But anyways.

Sunday, which was yesterday, I went to Scream Fest with Megan and Mikki, which was really fun and unexpected, seeing as we made plans an hour before we met up. It was fun watching Megan and Mikki get scared, and laughing at them. Some things were really scary, though. Like the Black Hole. That guy freaked me out, seriously! In the festival tent, I found five dollars on the ground, and Megan basically took it from me. It was a really good weekend.

Today, I got yelled at for talking twice. I got told, "We approve of you" at lunch. I tried on my Halloween costume and it is epic.

"If I die, it's all your fault."

listening to: the park - feist

No comments: