4.02.2008

at least the war is over

Today qualifies as a very good day.  This morning, Aidan, Lindsay, and I sealed the deal to add "plex" after all of our nouns again.  If you forgot to add it, you lost and you'd have to pay the last one standing five dollars.  Well, of course, Lindsay lost right away and then Aidan lost because we didn't really know which pronouns were pronouns, so we had to restart.  But then in English Aidan lost, and then at lunch Lindsay lost, so I won.  Aidan gave me a McDonald's buck, and Lindsay is going to give me Canadian Tire money.  Not ten bucks, but it was fun.

I like math class.  During bio, we did an activity that counted as fun because it didn't require notes.  Transcribing DNA is easy.  Band was pretty fun.  I gave Elliot a couple pins because he is a cool guy, and his reaction was sweet.  Standing beside Mac and Elliot when we play the Pineapple Poll song, they are quite the duo.  They make counting easy.  Blue Shades is just a good song to play.

After band was over, I found out that my old friends were playing badminton in the gym, and it was nice seeing them again.  I'm seeing them again tomorrow after choir.  Since I didn't have my own ride, I got a ride with Aidan to the train station, and that alone was really good.  I owned an iPod touch for a minute before giving it up to my sister, but that's okay.  I'll get mine soon.  For now I get my sister's 30 gb.  And the sweetest thing:  I got the golf camp letter today.  May 12th and 13th, baby.

No comments: