4.04.2008

you can scoop out my brain, shape it into an ear and then tell me your pain

I'm ready to golf! I got into Country Hills, and I just have to wait for the paperwork. I got my first lesson today, and it was fun. I learned a lot of stuff, I'm happy that I'm going to be able to actually improve this year. I have a lot of catching up, I'm really hoping my scores improve this year!

It takes a joint effort to finish my sticky rice, among six people. My sister's iPod works, I have moved up from 800 songs to 3000. I hope Mikki and Cailey had/have a good time up at Sunshine, I missed them during band. Montreal is getting close, I should practice piano soon. I had another dream with you in it. We were watching a movie on a projector, it was outdoors at night and the movie was made by either grade ten kids, or grade seven kids, I don't remember. Cassandra was sitting on my other side. You said, "You should ask her how to talk on the phone well." I replied, "We don't even talk to each other at all anymore." And that was all we said to each other for the rest of the night.

listening to: gang bang suicide - (broken social scene presents) kevin drew

No comments: