4.14.2008

god takes care of the little things

I don't know what to make of today. It started out with me stressing out, because our English critique was put together five minutes before the bell. Our discussion in English went extremely well, I was so concerned that we wouldn't be able to go 40 minutes but we ended up going even over time. During lunch we had to fill in our AP forms, and Catrin forgot, so during biology we all waited to watch her reaction, which was exactly what we predicted it would be. I fell asleep during bio, and Nancy poked me so I jumped, it was bizarre. I think I was just about to have a sweet dream, too. My lunch gave me a stomach ache that I still have. My math test was decent, I'm actually hoping for another 100? But that may just be wishful thinking. After school I walked with Jessica, and I really enjoy talking to her. I got to the bank at 4:08 only to find that it closed at 4:00. I then went to Starbucks, and after waiting for half an hour, they told me that somebody else took my drink. I didn't get home until 5:45.

I should probably go do my homework now, I'm planning on finishing all of my biology tonight so I won't have to do it in Montreal. I won't be having in Chemistry homework! But I'm going to have to catch up after I get back. And I'm going shopping with my siblings tonight! It's going to be a good time.

listening to: poster of a girl - metric

No comments: