11.02.2008

and when will a time come i could hear a sad love song, that doesn’t speak to me

There were so many times I was recollecting the past. It is way too easy to look back at everything, what with saved files and past messages. I've been trying to live my life as normal as possible lately. I went back and looked at our MSN conversations way back from last year, when we were just getting to know each other. We were such amazing friends, and honestly, I can't wait until we get back to that. Or at least I'm hoping that we do get back to that. Now that I think about it, though, it probably will never get back to that because people change and things happen (like what did), but we've got so many months ahead of us to click again. We're getting close now. I'm going to trust that we can still work in this way.

On another note, my weekend has been pretty nifty. Halloween was sweet! I went as an alligator that I made out of cardboard and took me a while to make. Kevin's costume was the sweetest thing ever. My classes were super slack because nobody really wants to work on Halloween. After that, Mikki, Megan, and I went to Safeway and shopped in our costumes. We then went to Goodwill, and then to Amelia's house for dinner and to watch Black Sheep. What a weird horror movie! On Saturday I worked at Golf Town for the first time in a month. I got to work with Kristi, which was funny because she wasn't even actually scheduled. I had a good time with her, we talked and caught up a lot and it was just so easy to be around her. Probably because she's only a year-ish older than me. And she's so friendly and talkative. Today is my sister's birthday, so we got her 30 Rock (which we are watching now) and went out for sushi, and had a sweet cake. I burned my fingers lighting the candles but they're alright now. I think tonight I should go to bed earlier because I'm always tired. Oh! Also, my disposable camera pictures came back, and they took really nice and now they're on my wall making it even more awesome.

No comments: