3.03.2008

that's why i never come back here, that's why they spit out my name

Last night I had three different dreams. I don't know if they were all related to each other, and I can't remember if I woke up between them, but I remembered two out of the three. The second one I had was really, really weird. I think I had a dream like it a while ago, with some variations. It might've had to do with all the videos I watched on Youtube yesterday.

The third one I had plans with you, and I was going to go through with them even though we haven't talked in ages. Then you gave me a call, and you talked in the stiffest, most resentful tone I have ever heard, as if you didn't want to say the things you said. You asked me if I wanted to go over to your house and have dinner. I said yes, but I remember feeling extremely sad about the way you said everything.

listening to: personal - stars

No comments: