1.03.2009

help, i'm alive, my heart keeps beating like a hammer

I need to stop doing this.  It is 5:18 in the freaking morning and I'm still not asleep.  I've got to get back on track.  School's in two days and being up at 5:18 sucks.

I've been alone and allowed to listen to my own thoughts for a bit too long now.  Listening to myself is never a good thing because it seems like I'm only thinking on one track.  I'm trying harder and harder to convince myself that things are fine, and for the most part it works.  I'm just getting tired of having to fight this battle all the time.

I watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button with Kim on New Years' Eve, and it was pretty good.  I always enjoy time with Kim.  After that I stayed in with my family and watched a couple movies.  I'm glad I didn't go out, my family is great.

On New Years' my dad took my sister and I out to the junior tournament championship final in the Saddledome, and I had a good time.  I spent the most part taking pictures, but that's what I love to do.  We went to our aunt's house for the traditional New Years' dinner, and I had a good time again with my cousins.  We played a lot of cards and Rock Band.

Work is really slow again, but I don't really mind.  It's cold outside.  I found out that I already got accepted to the U of C.  My acceptance email came 24 seconds after they confirmed that my application got sent in.  I was kind of hoping that I wouldn't get accepted so I could try to get into UBC or McGill or something like that.  But U of C is the only one my mom will let me go to, so I guess I'm stuck here.  Maybe it won't be too bad.  

No comments: