1.27.2009

"pick something!!"

Tagged by Chelsea.

Tag rules:
1. Go to where you store your digital photo folders. Open the fourth folder.
2. Go to the fourth picture and post it.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people.

I took this picture on December 30, right when I woke up.  I think it snowed the night before, so there was a new blanket of snow layering everything outside.  Whenever there's a new snowfall, I always want to take a picture of what it looks like, so that's what I did; I grabbed my camera, opened my door (while wearing my pajamas and a coat) and took a couple photos.  This one I especially liked because you could see the thin layer of snow and it contrasts with the dark branches.  The four people I am going to tag are:  Rae L, Heather A, Rebecca S, and Abbey B.  Because they're the only other ones on my Blog roll.  Even though I doubt any of them will do it.

I am very tired.  I'd like to take a nap, but I know that if I do, I'll end up staying awake for hours tonight.  Which, I guess, doesn't matter really because tomorrow I have absolutely nothing to do!  My study schedule is complete and I no longer have to worry about exams.  Actually that's not true, because now I'll probably spend the next three weeks worrying about my marks.  But, I don't have to study anymore and so now, unless I manage to make plans with anyone, I'm probably going to play Guitar Hero or watch Mad Men on my computer.  I am getting too addicted to Guitar Hero.  I should probably cut down, because today I played to the point where my wrists are sore, and for a little while my neck was sore.  I'm getting so much better, though!  I can play in "hard" mode and I never realized how much fun pressing buttons could be.  

No comments: