1.22.2009

"i hope you choke on the way home!"

I had the strangest dream last night, it was just so ridiculous and weird that I can't even comprehend it.  It started out at school, although it wasn't like Aberhart, it was somewhere with a basement and small lockers.  For some reason I stopped hanging out with all of my friends, and started dating this person I am definitely not supposed to be with.  Although in my dream, he made me very happy.  And then I realized that HE'S MARRIED.  So somehow the scene changes into this weird surreal track, and we're roller skating.  The whole time he is holding on to me, and I'm braking the entire time we're going down the track even though in reality I do know how to roller skate.  His wife shows up, but he just tells her that he's simply helping me out because I can't roller skate.  As she passes by he tells me that we've gone through six levels, and there's only one left and I have to defeat her in order for us to be together.  At first I don't get it, but then at the end of the track there's this boxing ring and we both go into it.  His wife starts decking me out, and I just remember these flies swarming this latex mask I'm wearing and I am really freaked out about flies.  She is kicking my ass, but he keeps telling me not to give up.  I take off my mask and flip it inside out to trap all of the flies.  I start heading towards her with the mask of flies, but right before I could find out what happened, my alarm started ringing and my mom came into my room, all at the same time.  It was so, so bizarre.

listening to:  humans - islands

No comments: