1.17.2009

the wind brings scars from finer ladies

My hand is extremely extremely sore right now.  Spending ten hours reviewing math is most definitely not the ideal way to spend a Saturday, but that's basically what I did.  And yesterday.  And the day before.  And the day before that.  I am actually so sick of my room, this laptop, and this very uncomfortable chair I am sitting on.  But I've got pretty high goals for my exams, and I really need to accomplish them.  If it means that I have to sit in the same spot and practice solving for "x" hundred and hundreds of times, so be it.  Plus, I get a sense of satisfaction whenever I get a question right.  Nerdy but it's true.  I like doing math because I like being right.

I deactivated my Facebook, and the only time I've hung out with people since Wednesday is at review sessions at school.  Part of me doesn't really mind.  The person I was back in elementary school kicks in and causes me to enjoy this individualism.  My favorite part of studying is being alone and singing along to my music playing at full volume.  Doing math and chemistry distracts me from everything else that's going on.  I don't really mind. 

listening to:  the future, pt. 1 - voxtrot

No comments: