8.07.2008

and tell us how to feel inside

I stayed up until three last night talking to Gavin because he left this morning to go sailing with his family. We had a good talk, which got a little scary for me, but he reassured me and I was just being paranoid, and really, there's nothing to be worried about. We are safe.

I am extremely exhausted now. I thought that I wasn't playing golf this morning, so it would be okay for me to stay up late, but then my dad woke me and told me I had to go, which made me really cranky. I had a terrible front nine, but then the girl I played with left to go practice and I played with Laura and Shannon. They are so absolutely hilarious. At one point, Laura complained that the ball wasn't going to go anywhere because of the wind, and when she swung, she hit the ground way before the ball and completely missed the ball. It was the best moment of the round. It was really hot and we all got really tired, and now I'm glad that I'm not golfing. Hopefully later I'm going to Brittany's house, which will be a fun time!

No comments: