8.09.2008

does it really matter why i love you

Last night I dreamed that we were at a party, and we were doing everything we always did. Our conversations were ones we would have, our actions, our decisions. Everything seemed like you were there, until I woke up and you weren't.

It was weird. Even though you were with me, it felt like I was watching everything from afar. I didn't get to experience your touch, or your warmth, I just observed and tried to remember how it felt.

I think my brain misses you.

Other than while I'm sleeping, I've been actually pretty busy. On Thursday, the day Gavin left, I played golf in the morning and then went to Brittany's in the evening for a bonfire. It was really fun. We spent a long time trying to start the fire, and just being around Brittany is an amazing environment. Being with Rae and Elliot was ridiculously fun, too.

I golfed with my friend on Friday, and I played my best round. It definitely could've been better, but I'm not complaining. My swing felt so much better. We were still golfing after the sun had set, so the last hole was so hard to play, because we could barely see anything.

I worked today, and it was alright. There's a new contest where the person who can get the most people signed up for Leaderboard wins a $100 gift certificate to any store or mall they want. And that is a pretty great prize. I want it, but the other girl I worked with today was super good at getting people to sign up, and completely destroyed me today. I think I'll go for the second prize, the draw for the $50 gift certificate.

No comments: