8.18.2008

stay awake to break the habit

Today I got to play with Rosie and Kristina. I was extremely stressed before I went to play - I had got there a bit late so I had to rush on the driving range - and even Kristina's dad noticed. There were no walkers allowed so my dad didn't watch me play. I had a decent front, a 40, so I was feeling pretty good about the round.

On the back nine, I shot three birdies and scored even par. I finished the last hole with a hard par. I didn't even hit the green! But Kristina and I determined that you could read the greens a million times better by lying on the green, so we did that and I sunk my par putt from twelve feet away. My dad got to see that hole. I scored a total of 76. I've never played a better round. I am pretty sure I am tied for second place!

And on top of all of that, Gavin comes home today. I woke up this morning with that thought in mind, it made me feel all nervous and excited. The adrenaline was just pumping through me all morning, I was so shaky when I was putting! It has been such a good day, it can't go down from here.

listening to: chronograph#1 - chad vangaalen

No comments: