8.10.2008

you turn every head but you don't see me

Dream #2 had something to do with me working, but at a golf course. My manager was there, but I wasn't actually doing what I normally do. A really good golfer had just hit her ball into a hill of long, dry grass, and we were trying to find it. My legs got really itchy from the grass, but then I woke up and it turned out that it was just my mosquito bites being really itchy.

Dream #3 was a bit more interesting. I was in gym class with all of my best friends, and we were going camping. It turned out that the camp was right in the grass island by my house. I got to see Cailey for the first time in a long time, which I got really excited for. She greeted me by starting a ninja fight. I got to see Gavin too, but we only said one thing to each other before I realized that I had to get my winter jacket because it was starting to snow. Cailey and I went into my house to go grab it, and we passed by a really big television in my basement that I never knew I had. I remember I was really excited to wear my winter coat, for some reason. And my mittens. And then I woke up.

I didn't have a really good sleep, my legs were too itchy to fall asleep. By the time I finally did, it was past four. I worked today, which was long and boring, and then I went to go watch The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 with Cydney and Tamara, and also Chelsea, Justine, Alyssa, and Kim. I didn't actually get to sit with the latter group, because Cydney and Tamara invited me first. But I did go to Justine's house with them afterwards, and we had mint chocolate ice cream and watched the Olympics. Kim and I had to take a detour getting back home, so we had an adventure trying to find out how to get to Beacon Hill using the back road. It was fun, I love talking to Kim because she makes me laugh.

Watching romantic movies is not good when you're missing someone, that's what I keep learning. I never really thought I would miss you so much, but now it's getting ridiculous and it will be a very good day when you are back home.

listening to: mini tv's - chad vangaalen

No comments: