8.19.2008

you become everything you said you never would be

Good news for today, gang.

Today I played in the championship group with Jen and Rosie, although I really shouldn't have, because apparently I succumb to pressure. However, I still shot an 86, which is exactly what I should've shot with my handicap, so I ended up ten under par for both days. Guess what, guys? I won the overall low net! I'm Calgary's 2008 low net champion! I get a massive trophy with my name engraved in it given to my club for the year, and a small keeper trophy. I got $75, which was apparently the most anyone got in the tournament, and everyone there shook my hand or gave me a high five. All of my friends were proud of me! I am so extremely happy about this.

After the banquet, I got to hang out with Gavin, which really made today the best day. We made up for so much that we missed the passed two weeks! We watched the Olympics together, had dinner with his family, played ping pong, and then watched more Olympics. Honestly .. so much love for him.

No comments: