12.05.2007

belle won't you be my wife

I'm going to have Beauty and the Beast music stuck in my head for life. I had to write the essay today, and it is probably the worst thing I have ever written in my life. I liked my opening sentence, but that's about it. The four minute outline was alright, but still, it sucked. For my closing paragraph, I started it by quoting my friend. "Unrequited love is dumb". It is. In social studies we are going to do a debate. I'm partnered with Gavin, and I feel kind of bad because it means that Natlie has to be with Rita. And Rita isn't the greatest partner for public speaking. Bio class was especially brutal, since we had a unit test and I only studied today at lunch. I am really, really hoping that we get a hundred on the bonus project, because I'm really going to need it.

Beauty and the Beast was especially awesome tonight. Before the show, we had a relaxing exercise or something, and I found out that the show was sold out, so it meant that my sister would probably not be able to get in. So that and a whole lot of other stuff just hit me and I cried. I really don't know why I was so emotional, but when I went to the washroom I just burst out sobbing and it was really bad.

My sister managed to get in, though, and I saw her sitting in her seat and laughing, and at the end she said that she really enjoyed it. I really enjoyed it. I'm sad that it's all over, and that I won't have to play it anymore. I really loved our pit band, and our group hugs and bonding times, and our imprompt bursts of nonsense. Aidan and Lindsay went on for about half an hour about "Zorgan", and just hearing them spout out the most random things was absolutely ridiculous. The cast and everyone was just so amazing, it is one of the sweetest experiences ever.

No comments: