12.04.2007

course by course, one by one

Today definitely turned out better than expected, this morning I felt just so cranky about everything. I tried to sleep in bio, but that just made me even more cranky. Especially since I missed all of the bonus projects yesterday, so I didn't get to watch my video or sing to Chelsea's bio song! That just really sucks. Alyssa sent me the file, but of course it doesn't work on my computer. Dang. But yeah, anyways. During lunch I hung out with part of "the band", so Kate, Aidan, and Henry, and that kind of boosted up my mood when everyone started talking in Chinese accents. During spare I watched the Beauty and the Beast movie with musical theatre, and I feel kind of bad because I just left Kaitlin in the library. But I just didn't feel like doing any work what so ever today. So guess who's screwed for the essay and test she has to write tomorrow.

Band was even decent today, right at the end I got really hyper with my tambourine. We headed down to Mac Hall for dinner, and then since we actually weren't needed until around six, we all just hung out in our room and relaxed. Well, actually most of us just hung around while Aidan and Lindsay made the most random comments about zen. It was interesting.

The performance itself sounded really good tonight, the audience seemed pretty into it. We sounded pretty decent too, I didn't really screw up badly on anything! And my chicken throwing was pretty on the spot. Everyone laughed at the transformation, though, which kind of sucked because you weren't supposed to be focussed on the eyebrow taking off part, but that's cool. At the end, everyone kept asking me if the kiss was real. YES.

But anyways. I'm going to try to beg my way out of writing the essay tomorrow, it's going to be brutal if I do have to write it.

No comments: