12.16.2007

ride my rusty bicycle into the lake

The past days have been really busy, so busy, in fact, that I haven't even had much time to do my Christmas presents. I've planned so many things in my head, but there seems like I won't have enough time to do any of it. We'll see how things go. If it doesn't turn out right, I owe you one.

I went out after school to go get Christmas presents, and I pretty much got everything I wanted for my friends. It was really fun, I ran into Angela, Tim, Sarah, and Lindsay, and that was exciting. On the way back to the c-train station, I ran into Elliot and ended up going to Manana and seeing Abbey and Rebecca, which was pretty sweet. I helped out with the debate at school, and it was pretty boring. I watched some Asian junior high girls get owned verbally, and two girls who apparently goes to Tom Baines recognized me because they knew my sister.

On Saturday I worked, and I worked through my break so I could leave early. It was so extremely busy, Christmas is definitely coming closer. I can't count how many times I had to grab gift boxes, print gift receipts, or explain our return/exchange policy after Christmas. After thing slowed down, I played with the ninja stars I made with Soon, which was pretty fun. After I went to Diana's house for her formal Christmas party, which was a lot of fun. Megan and Cailey helped me with makeup, and there was Guitar Hero even though I didn't get a chance to play it. We tried for a dance party, but that didn't last too long. After we tried to watch Transformers, but we had to stop because everyone was so loud. And then we tried for a dance party again. We took some pretty hilarious pictures with Dallen, and, no, I do not have any experience with that kind of stuff! I met a whole lot of new people who are really awesome; there were some pretty good conversations going on, and Douglas can sure dance!

Today I went over to Kim's house and we watched Disney movies, Beauty and the Beast, and Aladdin. It was so much more chill, I really liked it. It was a good way to wind down the weekend. Except I didn't really manage to study.

No comments: