12.03.2007

both a little scared, neither one prepared

Holy fucking shit, I am so stressed right now I can't even express it. I don't want to have a test on Wednesday, or write an essay, because with the time I've had I'm not going to be ready for either. And I really don't want to start slipping this week, but I have a performance every day but Friday and it's all just too much right now. I haven't got my music down pat for Beauty and the Beast, and I'm really tired and crabby right now, and it feels like there's so much I have no control of right now, time in particular. I really want to write a good essay on Wednesday, but I have absolutely no idea what to write about, or how to write it. I guess that'll have to happen during my spare. Hopefully I'll be able to get some ideas from people who have already written the essay. But the test, ah ... I better start making flash cards.

Other than that, today was stressful but it was pretty good. Hanging around with the rest of the band today was relaxing, just anything they do is pretty hilarious. Between the first and second act, we sat in the dark in our (AWESOME) room, trying to get some rest, but suddenly everyone just started laughing and nobody got any rest. We just did random things in the dark. "HARDER! HARDER!" Oh my. By the time we were finally done running through the entire thing, we were all pretty much exhausted. But you know that things are pretty awesome when you can get changed in the same room as your ex without it being awkward.

Tomorrow I will wake up at 6:30 and go to wind ensemble, try to work on my essay and hopefully be able to do it confidently, present my social studies project, hope that I get to watch my bonus project in bio, and then it's opening night. I'm sorry if I'm angry, it's just that I hate life. Just kidding.

No comments: