12.22.2007

in the spirit of giving in

I'm still basking in the goodness that was yesterday. I have to admit, I've started thinking about you a lot more lately, and about how that one decision could have been a mistake. But, if I had known that we would end up like this, I wouldn't have spent those couple of months being dumb and awkward. For some reason, I kind of think we could try again. We're really good like this, though! Maybe I'm better being just friends with guys, and nothing more.

But anyways, about yesterday. After school we headed off to Megan's house to open presents and have lunch. The presents everyone gave out were so beautiful! All of the pictures are on my wall right now, I love them. We did interpretive dancing and chilled, and it was really fun. After I left Megan's house, I headed down to Art Central and I love that place so, so much. I fell in love with the toques in Looks Can Kill Boutique, so I raced all the way down to the ATB on Stephen's Avenue to get more money. I went back and tried on almost all of the hats. The designs are so, so amazing! I finally settled with buying a beautiful soft purple hat with a cute whale on it for my sister. Fifty five bucks well worth it. After that, I bought her a pocket mirror from Uppercase, and a key chain for my brother at Nation. I now have about two bucks on my debit card. Good thing I'm working tomorrow and on Boxing day.

Later that night, I went to the music dance party, which was actually really fun, considering very few people I hang out with went. I hung out with Andrea a lot. Kate serenaded me in front of everyone, it was so awesome! Buying her for the day for thirty bucks was absolutely worth it - right from when she actually talked in a Chinese accent for most of the day. And did pretty much everything I asked her to do. I danced a whole lot, and went pretty crazy. It was so funny making up our own dance moves. At one point, a song went on that I guess everyone knew the dance moves to, and Aidan and I did the robot. Apparently, we're robotic soul mates. I had so much fun with him.

I worked 9-5 today, and it was so busy. I like it a lot this way, when there's a constant stream of people buying things. I think I've gotten pretty good at being efficient. I get to work tomorrow too, because I guess they're desperate. Brian and Reagan begged me, it was funny. So, now I'm basically earning back all of the money I spent for Christmas in two days. Sweet.

No comments: