12.28.2007

all my friends would help me, and they are all amazing people

I feel so gross right now, my nose is stuffy and my throat hurts more than ever. But, I had a good day today. I hung out with my old friends, and it was pretty fun. Cecilia, Jacqui, and I went to American Apparel and that was the very first time I ever went there. I bought a sweater, but I think I'm going to exchange it for a polka dot one because the one I got was almost 70 bucks, and I kind of regret spending that much money on a sweater. I'll probably go back to AA on .. Monday (hint) or something anyways. Hopefully the sweater is still there, because there was only one small there. Or, hopefully they'll get more smalls in stock because while we were there, pretty much everything was large and extra large. After AA, we took the bus and then walked to Gravity, and I got a pair of sweet Vans for only fifteen dollars! They've got green abstract patterns on them, and they look awesome. We spent about half an hour at that store. Cecilia got a pair of Converse high tops with crossword on them, and we kept having to get the girl to bring us different pairs of shoes, I felt really bad about that.

While we were waiting for the bus to come, this weird guy with a bike standing a bit away from us yelled "squid fuck!" and Cecilia started laughing, and then he started yelling at us. "What the FUCK are you doing?! You don't know jack shit! Fuck!" All I can really remember about that now is that he yelled "fuck" a whole lot of times. I was afraid he was going to smoke us with his bike.

We went to Kensington to meet Maggie and Toni at her aunt's store that she works at, and it was really, really cold! After we went to The Rocket so Cecilia could get a custom t-shirt, and then we went to All the Rage and I got a sweet new pair of mittens that resemble Elmo. So cool! We then went to Sakana and met up with Jade there. Dinner was pretty decent, and we got there just in time for happy hour.

I got home, and played DDR with my sister. We couldn't beat this intense song where you could only get three "boos" or less. My sister managed to get only four, but that was the closest we got. We then quit and watched Bruce Almighty. Well, some of it.

listening to: cótes des neiges - stars

No comments: