11.20.2007

all i ask for is a warm body to keep this winter from killing me

Oh snap, I didn't make the team, but that's alright. I mean, it still sucks, but I guess I was kind of expecting it. The thing is, they kept twelve people, and I think (and some other people, I guess) I would have been number thirteen. But oh well. I'm going to try out for the junior team, so if you're my friend, you should come to games. Show support! The good things that would come with being on the junior team would have to be the lack of morning practices. And the lack of practices at a different school. However, I'm still worrying about balancing my time. Why do I succumb to peer pressure?

Speaking of peer pressure, we made Tamara get Facebook, or at least get it as soon as possible. "Even Grace has it! Even Aidan has it! ... Even MR. PADDOCK has it!" It was fun. Band today was pretty fun, even though Mr. Elephant Man seemed extremely frustrated with us. It probably has to do with the fact that we really sounded bad. So bad. But we sat in the circle of safety, and so I sat beside Cailey and Henry today, and we had a lot of fun fooling around with the triangle, and with the triangle beaters, and laughing at things that made Mr. Elephant Man even more angry. Oh man. Band is good when it's like this. I was really expecting wind ensemble to be really fun today, and I guess it kind of was watching Dallan play the drums, and him and Sam trying to play one person per drum stick. I didn't get to play at all, though. I think that my social studies essay went pretty well. I am really, really, really hoping I did well.

I can't believe it's only Tuesday, it feels like it should be the weekend soon.

No comments: