11.18.2007

they can see us waving from such great heights

The gaps between my posts have gotten longer and longer, I'm sorry about that. I've just been busy, or I don't know what I want to write in here. Lately I've been having a creativity back flow, kind of. I've been drawing more than I have been writing. And right now I should be studying for the social studies test I am about to have tomorrow, but then I got distracted. Actually, I told myself that at 1:00 I'd start studying. And then it turned to 2:00. And then 5:00. And then it was after I finished dinner. So far I've written down five bullets of notes. Success.

Even right now I don't know what to say. My days have become too detailed to describe. Yesterday I worked, and I bought myself a new backpack that cost me nothing, because I used the money I got from Golf Town by exchanging balls I won from a tournament in the summer for a gift card. I barely worked at the till, I tried apparel. It's extremely monotonous, but I guess it wasn't bad being able to walk around and talk to some of the guys. Also, I taught Adam some Chinese, and he actually picked it up pretty easily. Then he forgot it all.

Friday was a good day, I went to Heather's house and we watched Bambi. That movie is crazy! What kind of kid would want to watch a movie with animals getting shot and forest fires endangering the wildlife? But it was nice. "You can call me Flower, I don't mind". After that I spent over an hour getting home. I got to walk home in the dark.

listening to: more adventurous - rilo kiley

No comments: