11.23.2007

i bet you look good on the dance floor

Today was extremely great, well maybe not the school part but the after school part. I went to Gavin's house, and it was really nice. I learned some stuff about him from someone else which probably should have changed my mind about things, but unfortunately it didn't and still I feel like an idiot. But anyways. Drumming was fun, I haven't done it in such a long time. It sounded good to play with an actual band. They were pretty good! A lot better than I expected.

Gavin drove me to the theatre, and it was the first time I ever let a friend drive me somewhere. I was so paranoid I was going to die, no joke. Also, tonight was the first time in a guy's room, I am not lying. His house is nice. But anyways. I met with Leslie, Diana, Hailey, Jocelyne, and Cailey and everything worked out perfectly. During the movie, a old man behind us shushed Cailey and I and that was really funny. What are you doing watching Enchanted, old man? Just kidding.

Enchanted was actually a good movie, even though it was a kid movie. It was so funny, it made me laugh a lot. Actually, it made all of us laugh a lot. At one part, Jocelyne and Hailey burst out in the loudest laughter ever, and they were pretty much the only ones laughing. And then at another part, Hailey screamed even though it wasn't scary. How classic. After the movie we went to Starbucks, and we talked. Cailey and I were the last ones to get picked up, and we had a good talk. Tonight was just such a friendly night.

I'm excited for everything coming up. Peasant clothing on Sunday! Clothes swapping party that night! Wii party! Game night! Disney movie night! Christmas movie night! God I love it so much, I can't wait and I really hope all of this actually happens.

No comments: