11.06.2007

that's what she said, that's what she said

Everything has just gotten harder and harder as time goes by, nothing is going the way I expected them to go. I've been studying ever since I got home. I am just so tired of reading, and writing, and trying to learn. I'm getting tired of trying to please people, and trying to live up to expectations. I hate how I can't live up to anyone's expectations anymore. I used to be so good at this. I used to be able to concentrate, I used to know all of the answers. It feels like I don't know anything anymore, and that I'm just copying off of everyone else. I am tired.

You and I have to hang out some day soon. You know I love the sound of your voice. I miss talking to you, it feels like forever even though we see each other every single day. Our conversations don't feel like enough. It feels like nothing is going right, and that even though we're talking, we haven't talked. We must find a day! We must someday do a scavenger hunt in a mall. Or, just sit in a cramped corner and confess every single thing that is troubling us. A lot of things are troubling me these days. A lot of things are disappointing me.

No comments: