11.22.2007

the trees are so quiet

This is post number one hundred, it took me six months but here it is *EDIT, NOT ACTUALLY MY 100th, BLOGGER DECEIVED ME*. I'm going to try to make this as substantial as possible, and try to make this worth your time. Because apparently people from Massachusetts and Spain and India are randomly stumbling across this, and commenting on the correct grammar of my blog name! Exciting. Lately I've been having a lapse of creativity. Maybe I just don't know how to make words sound nice anymore. I've been trying to think so something to submit, but nothing has sparked. I even began recording my dreams, so I could remember them, but they haven't been very interesting. So far I've been to the movies but haven't watched one, lived in a hotel, talked to two people I just met this year, and watched a game of basketball being played in a basement by six year olds. There has definitely been nothing there to write about. Last night I spent three hours finishing my social studies, and I thought that was pretty brutal. Especially since all I had to do was write out a letter being written by a Canadian soldier during world war i, and I already had it typed out on the computer. But no, I had to stain the paper, write it out in handwriting, and then outline it. Boo for me. Hopefully it scores us a hundred, or else I'm thinking that Catrin might murder me. I'm not sure if I want to use paragraphs in this post. Paragraphs always break thoughts, but I just want to have all of my thoughts connected together by bits of yarn. Colourful yarn, with red and blue and green and purple and any other colour out there. Today in bio we did yet another lab, and now I just remembered that I have a quiz tomorrow. But anyways, during the lab our specimen died. And then when we tried to redo the lab, the next one died. It was depressing. But then I got to learn a little more about some of my peers. Like that Kim swims 8 times a week, in the morning and after school! Now that's intense. I like Kim. She's very quiet, but she's good company. Tomorrow I might be playing drums for my friend, and I think some of my other friends are going to crash it, except I'm not even sure if I can go because after I told my mom she got cranky. My family bewilders me sometimes. But anyways. My friend is going to invite my friend's girlfriend to come too, which sucks because I still like him and I have to admit, it hurts to see them together. I should definitely try to stop liking him, but it's hard. I wish there was a power button where you can just shut down certain parts of your emotions. Like a robot. In grade eight, these two guys in my class kept saying that they thought I was a robot because I was "so smart". And they had a whole bunch of other reasons why they came to that conclusion. It was pretty weird. I didn't like grade eight that much. My power cord sucks, so the power stops reaching the battery constantly, causing the screen to flicker. It also doesn't help that my mom unplugged the cord when my computer was on, for some reason, during the day, so the computer died, and so a pop up message keeps telling me that I should connect to a power outlet. I was supposed to get a new phone today, I'm not sure if my dad managed to do it or not but I really doubt it. Now I will have to wait another month to get the phone. I am so tired of waiting. I hate waiting for anything. If things were shorter, there would be less of a chance for something to go wrong. Kind of like what the student teacher in English said, that for short answers the less you write the more chance it would be 100% right, and then as you keep going on, you start getting off topic and eventually you have a wrong answer. That happened to me for one question on the test, but then she let me have the point. Maybe it's because I argued, because I definitely don't think she likes me. I talk too much during English class. Good thing we have band class instead of English tomorrow. Today's band class went by pretty fast, probably because I spent any time I wasn't playing copying down cues and cuts for Beauty and the Beast from Aidan's book. I didn't manage to eat my lunch until the end of band class, which was basically near the end of school. And Hailey ate almost all of the banana bread my mom made for me, with chocolate chips, and that made me so angry because I don't understand why someone would be such a jerk. Even if she is my friend. My sister makes me irritated too, like if you didn't know the person who was picking up your sister, why would you ask your sister for a ride? WHY? I'm so busy all of the time. I should be doing my biology lab right now, but I figure I'll do it during my spare tomorrow. I am going to be so screwed next semester without a spare, seriously. I'll be like, "oh I've got time tomorrow, WHAT, I have math this period?" And then I'll fail grade 11 and then I will never make it to university and become the doctor I know my mom wants me to be. But anyways. I'm free next Tuesday, by the way, if anyone misses me. Which I doubt.

Anyways, 98th post. Who actually reads these?

listening to: that's when the audience died (live) - final fantasy

No comments: