11.21.2007

living rent free is boring me

I didn't make the junior team, all because of timing. That hurt a lot, but I guess what's mean to be is meant to be. What sucks though, is that some of the girls weren't even that good, and I could have totally made it, but because she didn't have enough time to see how I played I didn't make it. It really sucks, but at least I have more time for other things. I can be relieved, but so disappointed. My self esteem has just been crushed twice in a row.

But anyways, other than that, today was decent. During English, Tamara and I counted how many times the word "like" was used. Like, 130 times. It was amusing, and it definitely passed the time. During biology, we had a sub who told us that after we finished our lab, we could leave, so everyone tried to finish as fast as possible. Too bad I had band after school. But it was fun hanging around with Kim and Alyssa. And band was fun, I don't know why. I got a sizzle, and it was one of nicest anonymous messages I have ever received.

Some things are falling apart.

No comments: