2.19.2008

before there were laws regulating free will

I gave Lindsay one of my pizza pops at lunch today. So she's just holding the pizza pop, arguing with Robin about how it is awesome when all of a sudden she stops and freaks out about how hot it is. And then she explodes it all over herself because it's so hot, and the filling is even hotter so it's just a vicious cycle, and I can't help but do anything but laugh. Then while we're walking to class, I run straight into this guy because I'm in the middle of telling her a story and I wasn't looking where I was going, and so she laughs all the way down the hall.

That was the best part of my day.

But anyways. I'm probably going to try to write every day, like actually write. We'll see what happens, I definitely have not been writing anything worth saving. Maybe these ideas are just dumb in my mind. Hopefully.

listening to: fur soft as fur - the boy least likely to

No comments: