2.21.2008

we don't need to say goodbye tonight

Tamara made my day today. I was being mean, like I am sometimes without even thinking about it, and play fighting with her, which led to her exclaiming that her bag was extremely heavy, so I thought it would be funny if she couldn't get up. She lay down, and I made her flail her arms and legs and then I pulled down on her backpack whenever she tried to get up, and she'd made this funny yelping stomach that made my stomach hurt, I was laughing so hard. Then she finally realized that she could take off her backpack, and I grabbed it and tried to run with it, because she was chasing me. Although her backpack weighed a ton and it was really hard to out run someone while wearing two backpacks and laughing extremely hard. Band was a pretty fun class. We counted bars and cued each other, and Rebecca always missed her cues. I got to play tambourine. I gave Pam a "energy pump" requested by Mr. Paddock, and he also complimented my crash cymbal playing, which was weird because all the other guys in percussion always tell me that my playing is "eh". And then he complimented me after when I told him I was going to the zoo, and he told me not to let them keep me there "as a zoo keeper" .. because I'm "so empathetic to people and animals." Although Tamara interpreted it as me being an animal. Which was how all that other stuff began.

I went to the orthodontist again today because they use the wrong molding stuff, and they gave us a coffee card and a Cineplex card because they were sorry, which was sweet. It took a long time today. Then my dad took me to KFC for lunch, and I guess the chicken was okay. And the fries. During chemistry we watched a movie and I fell asleep five minutes into it.

After choir I was waiting outside for my dad to come. I was looking down the street, and suddenly when I looked across the street I see Elliot, cramped in back of a two-door car, waving frantically at me. It was sweet.

listening to: poke out yr eye - kris ellestad

No comments: