2.05.2008

finding trust and love is not always easy to make

Kazam, yesterday was a pretty sweet day. It was really cold, and snow in my pants make my ankles freeze, but I loved it. We tried going skating, and we played tag but it only lasted around fifteen minutes before we complained about our feet and decided to go toboganning. A gym class was toboganning, they laughed at us! They had to stretch and everything before going, though. We went from the top and it was wicked. I hadn't gone toboganning for years, and I had never gone from so high, so it was quite the adventure. Especially since on the first run my toboggan turned backwards and I went the entire time backwards. We tried going down with three people on a toboggan, but on ours Gavin rolled off and Kevin and I screamed our heads off because we were going backwards and about to hit the fence. We could see the dirt fly up from us braking! After we went off the jump, but we kept missing the jump. Gavin managed to get a lot of air off of it, and I went off it backwards, and when Kevin and Gavin tried going off, they got air but totally ate it at the end.

After giving in to the cold we headed to Cailey's house for hot chocolate, and we ended up playing Boggle, how fantastic is that? I won by one point. We then sat around and just chilled, and time went by so fast. We made fun of Megan for making up words in Boggle, and acting like a five-year old after. Gavin drove Kevin, Megan, and me home and we stopped at Wendy's for dinner. Megan ordered the kids' meal.

I stayed after school and watched our girls' teams play basketball. The junior team was kind of terrible with their defense, but the senior team was SO INTENSE! Jessica came to watch, and it was really sweet. The final score was 59-52, it was scary. I miss basketball so much.

No comments: