2.10.2008

i'll be the one to break my heart i'll be the one to hold the gun

The strive for a good mark includes days where you do nothing but study. For real.

Yesterday I worked and then went to Gavin's birthday party, which was fun. We played lots and lots of Fooseball, I'm terrible at it. Then we hung out at the hot tub, I didn't bring any of my stuff but my jeans got really wet. There was a lot of rolling around in the snow, running around the neighbourhood in your swimsuit, and finally we tried to lock Cailey, Mikki, and Megan out of the hot tub and the house but we got locked out instead and we didn't lock the door behind us when we got in.

What else? I'm failing at writing, there is a definite lack of inspiration.

listening to: it's all gonna break - broken social scene

No comments: