7.30.2008

god?

I enjoy the fact that we're both lazy, because it gives us an excuse to just sit on your couch watch television together. Because I love it when I'm laying on your chest and your arms are around me, and then we switch around and you're laying on my stomach. And I love it when I look up at you, and you simply kiss me on the forehead. I love kissing you.

Obviously I am a couples person.

Today I had band practice at Gavin's, and after I had dinner with his family and we watched a lot, a lot of television. We were late leaving his house for one reason. He carried me out from his backyard to his driveway. It gets harder and harder to be away from him. Yesterday I played an interclub in the morning, and went to the outdoor pool with Megan and Mikki in the afternoon. In the evening I watched a movie at Gavin's house. On the weekend I slept over at Antoinette's house with my junior high friends. We (well, Antoinette and I, because Jacqui and Jade fell asleep) watched 27 Dresses and Definitely, Maybe and fell asleep at five in the morning. We woke up at nine and went back to sleep until 11, only because Maggie called for a ride. For breakfast, we had pancakes with ice cream and Cool Whip, with hash browns and bacon and it was AWESOME. For lunch we had white chocolate brownies and ice cream. After dinner we had brownies and ice cream. It was a good weekend.

listening to: jody - the dodos

No comments: