7.03.2008

when you're away, when i am missing you to death

I will be blunt: I miss Gavin a lot. There are only four days until he comes back, and I don't think I am working this weekend, which is strange but kind of good. I will probably be able to golf during the day, then! I want to do all the things I always do with him. However, I can't, and the worst part of all of this is that although he comes back on Sunday, I leave on Monday for another five days.

I've been golfing for the past three days, and it's been good for me. I shot under 100 twice, and today we played best net, so we shot 13 under our handicap. I found someone with a synchronized game, it was really cool! I had a lot of fun. Tomorrow I get to play interclub, which will be sweet but my tee time is at 7:45 so that's not so sweet.

No comments: