7.19.2008

i'm setting my watch to chronograph

Holy man. The Dark Knight was crazy. We went last night to a sold out 10:00 show. We were there a bit over an hour early and yet there were still a bunch of people waiting. Actually, the whole place was packed with lineups to everything. The movie was so awesome, though; that had to be the most intense movie I've seen in a while. I was jumping and tensing my hands and everything. Gavin has a nice shoulder to lean on.

I'm going to work in less than an hour, and I'm really, really hoping that they did not schedule me for work tomorrow. Because that would suck. I want to go to the zoo tomorrow, and then band practice, and sometimes they just happen to schedule me on days that I'm really looking forward to.

There's been a lot of golf going on. Yesterday I didn't do any golf, so I'm guessing I'll probably go tonight. It's really taking my summer. I don't mind, but sometimes I wish I could hang out with people instead. But then, when I want to hang out with people, I end up just wanting to hang out with Gavin. I hung out with Gavin every day from Sunday to yesterday, and I love it. But I feel so bad, because whenever I want to hang out, I only hang out with him and I probably should call up other people. People are too busy though. But anyways.

listening to: mushaboom - feist

No comments: