7.18.2008

we'll collect the moments one by one

Yesterday I got up way too early to play golf at the Glencoe. I got home in the afternoon and left immediately to hang out with Megan, who is just the cutest person alive. We went to Kensington to look for a dress, a bathing suit, and a belt buckle, and found all of them. We stopped at Higher Ground, and we got chocolate, and then took the crowded train back home.

After dinner, I went to Gavin's game and watched his team tie the other. It was cold until the game ended. We went back to his house and then went to Diana's house with Alex and Kevin, and got there exactly at 9:07, like we texted her. We watched The Truman Show, which I hadn't watched since elementary school, since Diana had never watched it.

I had been up for a long time, and I was exhausted and as a result grumpy, and now I feel bad for the end of the night and for how much of a tool I must have been like. Tonight Alex, Megan, Kevin, Gavin, and I are going to go watch The Dark Knight, and I am going to wear the dress.

listening to: tonight - stars

No comments: