7.05.2008

who would i save, or am i just not brave enough

It makes me so angry when people do not know when the store closes! Honestly. If you feel like coming in and just browsing around, here's a hint: don't come in when there are only five minutes until closing. It was past nine, I was dead tired and feeling sick, yet I had to wait for two guys to get out of the freaking store before finally closing the tills. It's happened so many times, I hate it. I hate people when that happens.

Other than working last night, it was a pretty good day. I woke up at 6:30 in the morning to get to the Calgary Golf and Country Club at 7:45. That place is fancy. I played a really good round (94) and won low net, so I got a sleeve of balls. And I got to see a whole bunch of my golf friends I haven't seen since last year, which rocked. They are so very funny. I can't wait until provincials, when we get to golf and hang out together.

After golfing, I went to my friend's birthday barbecue in Bowness. The food was really good, and my friends are really fun. They make me laugh so hard, I had so much fun! Unfortunately, I had to go early because I got asked to work. And if I worked last night, I didn't have to work on Sunday, which was perfect. I got home and played Rock Band with my siblings. Ballroom Blitz!

(Gavin comes home tomorrow.)

No comments: