7.25.2008

if there's no one there, then there's no one there

I haven't seen you in three days, but it's felt like longer. I've really enjoyed our online conversations, but I love being with you even more because at least when we're silent, I can be close to you. I always want to be close to you. One day I want to sleep under the stars with you, I want to hold your hand and fall asleep listening to your heart beat.

It hasn't even been two months but it's felt like so much longer. It's felt like I've been with you for so much of my life, and I don't want it any other way. I'm glad you feel the same way. I have to admit, though, sometimes I get a bit scared. Even more scared than when we're walking across bridges. I'm afraid I'm not good enough for you, because you are so perfect. I've always been a bit insecure, and sometimes when I'm with you, I worry about everything because you deserve someone perfect, and I am not even close. Even though I know you love me, these things still run through my mind. I'm sorry that I never have anything to say, that I'm always quiet. I don't want to ever say the wrong thing. You make me smile. You make me laugh. You make me feel good in every single way, and I want to do the same thing to you. I just never know how. I want to let you know that there has never been anyone who has made me feel the way you do.

listening to: i want you to stay - maximo park

No comments: