9.29.2008

fool my heart to think that i might've had you

I woke up this morning at 4:45 and couldn't fall back asleep: crappy
I made it on time to choir: sweet
We got to watch a movie on Hitler in social studies: sweet
I got my social studies unit test mark: sweet
Spent band class going over theory that I already knew: crappy
Took six long minutes to heat up my lunch: crappy
Had an Iconographer meeting and had a lot of fun hanging out: sweet
Finally got extremely tired in chemistry and pretty much blacked out while watching an animation: crappy
Math: crappy
Fell asleep during the math lesson: ordinary
Took the bus home with Aswathi so I couldn't fall asleep: crappy
Actually did all of my homework before anything else: sweet
The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother on tonight: sweet

What a perfectly balanced day of mediocrity.

No comments: